[GNC] Can't enter expense transactions after migrating

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 21 23:09:57 EDT 2024

Are you 'TAB'ing through the transaction or attempting to 'ENTER'
through the transaction?

ENTER *commits* the transaction and could possibly generate the
warning/dialog you mention.

TAB is the documented method for moving from one field to the next
without committing the full transaction, and should *not* generate the
message you describe.

Regards,
Adrien