[GNC] Trouble setting up online banking

Bryan B. goldenbluesanta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 18:21:18 EDT 2024

I have been using Wells Fargo Bank and MtMcKinley Bank for a long time.

I'm trying to connect GnuCash to these banks. The AqBanking app suggests I
go to ofxhome.com for server info.

When I search for Wells Fargo Bank, the information there isn't up to date.
>From the error messages listed, I did find some relevant information
regarding the Client UID etc. However, after inputting this info into
AqBanking App, I'm asked for User Id and Client ID, neither of which I can
find online, despite searching.

Mt McKinley bank is not listed.

Results from a Google search that led to reddit.com/r/GnuCash suggest that
OFX is dead. If this is the case, what has replaced it? How can I set up
automated downloads for GnuCash, if at all possible?

Thank you.