ANNOUNCE: Unplanned power outage from 4:30pm-9pm

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 6 21:21:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

You may or may not have noticed that Email, Subversion, Wiki, and
related services were unavailable starting around 4:30pm US/EDT today.
We had a power hit that took us out for a few hours.  Through it all we
also had a UPS fail, such that when the power did come back on the
network didn't come back up (that particular UPS was powering the master
network switch and router).  Once that was repaired the systems slowly
came back alive, and everything should be running now.

Please let me know if you notice anything missing or behaving badly.

Thanks,