ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned Network Outage, April 10, 18:30 US/EDT

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 4 13:03:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've been informed that my ISP is planning to perform some maintenance
work on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 18:30 US/EDT (2230 UTC) for about
20-30 minutes.  During this time my network access will be limited,
which will affect all access to code.gnucash.org.

During the outage window email, wiki, subversion, email archives, irc
logging, and everything else except for 'www.gnucash.org' will be
inaccessible.  Please plan accordingly.

Thanks,

-derek