ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned GnuCash server outage Dec 21-22 (exact time TBD)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 15 21:22:12 EST 2013

Hi,

There will be a service outage of code.gnucash.org, the GnuCash
"everything" server over the weekend of Dec 21-22 in order to install
more RAM into the underlying server hardware.  The outage should be no
more than 30 minutes long.  Exact timing of the outage is still TBD.

During this outage there will be no access to Subversion, Git-Commit,
Email, Wiki, IRC Logs, or any other services that live on 'code' (aka svn).

Please let me know if there are specific time windows that would cause
issues for your work.

Thanks,

-derek

PS: I'm also planning another outage later in the month to migrate
'code' to a new OS.  More on that once that migration gets closer.