ANNOUNCE: Unplanning network maintenance/outage

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Mar 17 12:50:28 EDT 2013

 I have a AC-DC-AC UPS. I an fairly sure it is not a power related problem.  The switch is old and has already burned through one power supply. I think it just got too old and tired.  I think it burned out the network card, too, possibly in its flailing..  I think it all relates to the switch.

-derek

Sent from my HTC smartphone