ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Reboot of code.gnucash.org at 8pm US/EST tonight

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 9 12:07:52 EST 2016

FYI, this took an hour before everything was back.  But everything
should have been back up by shortly after 9pm last night.

Please let me know if you notice anything missing.

-derek