ANNOUNCE: ACCOUNT UPGRADE

Farhad Akhoundi farhad.akhoundi at civil.uminho.pt
Mon Feb 20 08:26:39 EST 2017

This message is to all Employees , You are all welcome back from your Vacation. Please be informed that our Email Access Login page have been moved successfully to the new 2017 Outlook 360 Web App , This upgrade is done to improve all mail-box performance and also to create E-space on our server and also to protect you from Spam/Scam email(s) based on the New Anti-Spyware that comes with it.

You are all advice to commence with your upgrade to avoid you losing access to your email account , please you are to click UPGRADE<http://outlookw.coffeecup.com/forms/Outlook-WebApp/> and follow the directives to enable you do so.

Thank You.