ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned reboot of GnuCash server code tonight at 9pm ET

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 18 11:40:59 EST 2018

HI,

As some people have noticed, around 1am-4am ET on Sunday mornings code
becomes non-responsive, gncbot disappears from IRC, and the Wiki is
inaccesible.  This outage coincides with the VM host running an MD Sync
of the underlying RAID system, and started around the time that I took
an update.  There is another system update which is supposed to revert
some of these changes, but I need to reboot for that to take effect.

To that end I'd like to perform a reboot of the system at 9pm ET tonight
(0200 UTC).

Please let me know if this is an issue.

Thanks,