ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Network/Server downtime TODAY at 1500-1600 US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 20 14:08:40 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm going to be taking my network down (including code, wiki, lists) at
around 12n today in order to relocate the equipment.  I suspect the
downtime will be a couple hours or so, assuming everything goes
smoothly.

I will be taking the server down around 2:30pm, give or take.

I'll email again when it's back online.

Sorry for the short notice for this move; I have to coordinate with
someone else and I got a short-term window from them.

Thanks!