ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned server downtime today, 1700 US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 28 12:13:31 EST 2018

Hi,

I need to take the gnucash server (code) down today to relocate it and
rebalance UPS systems.  The total downtime should be less than 30
minutes, with MOST of that time being spent taking the system down and
waiting for it to boot back up.  I plan to start the take-down around
1700 US/EST, after I do some physical prepartions.

I'll notify #gnucash/IRC before I take the server down, and I'll send
mail when everything is back up.

Please let me know if this is an issue; I can shift it around a little
as necessary, but I DO need to move the servers today.

Thanks!