ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Unplaned network outage yesterday, April 2, 2020

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Apr 3 12:09:43 EDT 2020

HI,

There was a fiber break in my neighborhood yesterday which took out my
network (and others) for multiple hours.  It was eventually repaired and
everything came back.  Not much I could do about it.  I called AT&T within
10 minutes to work on getting it repaired, but there was a truck at the
site quickly and unrelated to my technician call.

Once they repaired the line everything came back and mail started flowing
again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745