ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Short network upgrade this weekend

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Jan 8 12:13:56 EST 2021

Hi,

I plan to update the software on my main router over the weekend.
Exact time still TBD, but if all goes well you will barely see a blip.
If it does NOT go well, then it's possible there might be some extended
downtime to code.gnucash.org.

Based on my research there has been a lot of positive experiences
upgrading to this new software version.  I'm upgrading because I hit a
feature limitation in the firmware it was running (from June 2019) which
was (finally!) fixed in this new release.

I'll announce on IRC before I refresh, and email when it's complete.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745