ANNOUNCE: [MAINT] Planned network outage March 23, 7pm EDT (2300 UTC)

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Mar 9 13:35:28 EST 2022

Hi,

I just got word from my ISP that they are planning a router swap on March
23 at 7pm US/EDT.  They expect the outage to last up to an hour while they
swap out the old router and install the new one (and update the PDUs in
the process).

During that time, code.gnucash.org will be inaccessible, which means git
commits, email, wiki, IRC logs, etc will all be unavailable.

Once the new router comes online I expect everything to return to normal
quickly.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745