[gnucash-br] RES: Stock and options quotes

Email Terra Rhaufed rhaufed em terra.com.br
Sexta Outubro 9 10:49:14 EDT 2015

Yes, but yahoo does not have options, like PETRV21. This is only available at Bloomberg, as far as I know

De: Guilherme Goettems Schneider [mailto:guigs81 em gmail.com]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2015 16:46
Para: Email Terra Rhaufed <rhaufed em terra.com.br>
Cc: Lista Gnucash-br <gnucash-br em gnucash.org>
Assunto: Re: [gnucash-br] Stock and options quotes

Hi Rhaufed,

Yes, you can get them from Yahoo, using symbol like PETR4.SA <http://petr4.sa/>  and type SAO PAULO.

Guilherme

Hi,

I’m new to GNUCash and wish to know if I can download Brazilian stock Market quotes (for stocks and options) using GnuCash.

I can download it from Yahoo and from Bloomberg, but could not find any references on how to configure (if possible) these sources of data

Regards

Rhaufed