r21877 - gnucash/trunk/src/bin - Remove the stable version numbers from the Development warning version.
gjanssens at code.gnucash.org
Sun Jan 22 16:26:03 EST 2012
Date: 2012-01-22 16:26:02 -0500 (Sun, 22 Jan 2012)
New Revision: 21877
Remove the stable version numbers from the Development warning version.
Instead, a pointer to the GnuCash website is added for those who are
actually looking for a stable release.
This follows an in my opinion good suggestion from Colin Law on the
--- gnucash/trunk/src/bin/gnucash-bin.c 2012-01-22 21:25:51 UTC (rev 21876)
+++ gnucash/trunk/src/bin/gnucash-bin.c 2012-01-22 21:26:02 UTC (rev 21877)
@@ -86,12 +86,11 @@
if (!is_development_version) return;
- _("This is a development version. It may or may not work.\n"),
- _("Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.\n"),
- _("You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org\n"),
- _("The last stable version was "), PACKAGE_NAME, " 2.4.7",
- _("The next stable version will be "), PACKAGE_NAME, " 2.6");
+ _("This is a development version. It may or may not work."),
+ _("Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org"),
+ _("You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org"),
+ _("To find the last stable version, please refer to http://www.gnucash.org"));
static gchar *environment_expand(gchar *param)
More information about the gnucash-changes