gnucash master: Remove utterly obsolete and useless TODO.
jralls at code.gnucash.org
Sun Apr 5 20:02:24 EDT 2015
Updated via https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/6e76a87f (commit)
from https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/b24cd770 (commit)
Author: John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us>
Date: Sun Apr 5 17:01:34 2015 -0700
Remove utterly obsolete and useless TODO.
diff --git a/TODO b/TODO
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,50 +0,0 @@
-For plans regarding future GnuCash features, please consult
-the file: doc/projects.html, or its clone:
-However, these files are currently (4/03) far out of date.
-Currently, This TODO file is the start of a categorized list
-of developers' notes of work noted and left for later, together
-with the a list of developers. If a work item is substantial
-enough to require an RFE, the item and all discussion, status,
-and progress reports are kept in bugzilla, with no references
-from bugzilla to the TODO file, or vice versa.
-If you want to work on the Gnome2 port, please let me (TomF)
-know what subcategories you want to work on. New categories
-The current developers are:
- email: TomF at sjpc.org IRC: #gnucash TomF TODO, Build
-The categorized list:
-gnucash-gnome2-dev Gnome2 port
- Build Problems to solve before running gnucash the first time
- Delete declare of gnc_html_register_object_handler (FIXME)
- Delete typedef of GncHTMLObjectCB (FIXME)
- Replace deprecated functions
- Make a table mapping deprecated functions in gdkfont.h to their
- Pango replacements.
- Replace all deprecated functions in gdkfont.h
- Replace deprecated GnomeMDI functions by gdknotebook functions.
- Run Problems which affect running gnucash
- Is deprecated gtk_object_class_add_signals handled correctly?
- gtk-changes-2-0 Handle the changes documented in:
- GNOME 2.0 platform Handle the changes documented in:
- Add links to examples in GTK+ Reference Manual.
- Update *.glade files for GNOME_BUTTON changes
Summary of changes:
TODO | 50 --------------------------------------------------
1 file changed, 50 deletions(-)
delete mode 100644 TODO
More information about the gnucash-changes