[gnucash-de] Derek in Europe: Want to meet?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Don Mar 15 16:44:19 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.

I'm going to be in Europe for the next two weeks.  I'm sending
this mail here in case anyone would like to get together for
a beer or to just meet and talk.  I'm going to be in the
following places:

Prague, Czech Republic:    March 17 - March 23
Frankfurt, Germany:        March 23 - March 30
Hamburg, Germany:          March 30 - April 1

Unfortunately I do not have a working mobile, so email is
going to be the best way to reach me.

I'm looking forward to meeting/seeing some of you.