[gnucash-de] config.user: format of paths on Windows system

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Di Feb 19 14:37:47 EST 2008

Here's something to try..  What happens if you move (or copy)
the ibr-gnc-module.scm to C: and then you can try one of:

 (load "/ibr-gnc-module.scm")
 (load "/c/ibr-gnc-module.scm")
 (load "c:/ibr-gnc-module.scm")
 (load "c:\ibr-gnc-module.scm")

And see what works.  Then we can at least see if this works
at all for you...  And then we can go through the complications
of trying to get it working otherwise.

Also, you might want to use the debug output to see your output.
For example, do you see your printf output in the gnucash.trace
file?

-derek