[gnucash-de] Visiting Berlin July 27-Aug 3

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
So Jul 21 15:00:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

I don't know if there are any GnuCashers around Berlin, but I'll be
there next week for a conference at the InterContinental Hotel.  I
arrive on Saturday the 27th around noon and I leave early on Saturday
the 3rd.  If anyone wants to meet up for a beer I'd love to meet some
local folk.

I'm playing tourist on Saturday and Sunday and then again the following
Friday.  The rest of the time (from Sunday afternoon through Friday
afternoon) I'm at the conference, but I might have some random times
available during the week.

I obviously don't speak German, and I'm not subscribed to this list, so
if you want to meet up please make sure you CC me on replies.  I hope I
get the chance to meet some of you.

Auf Wiedersehen!