[gnucash-de] delete templates of electronic banking data

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Sa Okt 10 05:44:59 EDT 2015

Hi to all,

maybe this is only a German related question about HBCI banking.
In tis case it could be a AqBanking related problem.

In the list of templates for electronic banking I have still old data of
non SEPA transactions. I add step by step (change) all old transactions
to SEPA ones. Now I would like to delete old templates from list.
There is a delete button , but this deletes only temporarily after next
start of GnuCash deleted items are back again.

Is there a safe way to delete this old and wrong items? I can do it by
editing a file manually?

Thanks in advanced

Johannes