[gnucash-de] Online action "Get Transactions" not available for this account

a b fellowsgarden at gmail.com
Do Sep 17 15:12:03 EDT 2020

Hi there,

After finally overcoming the PhotoTAN issue with a Python script and having
successfully loaded and mapped the accounts I tried - for the first time
since it broke with PSD2 last year - to load the transactions into Gnucash,
only to be short changed again with an error message: Online action "Get
Transactions" not available for this account.

As a quick Google search didn't yet yield any useful results: any idea here
how to resolve? Would I need to talk to my bank to reenable some setting or
is it something I can amend locally?

Thanks for your help!