Why are we hardcoding glib-config and gnome-config?

Rob Browning rlb@cs.utexas.edu
02 Aug 2000 09:09:04 -0500

Robert Graham Merkel <rgmerk@mira.net> writes:

> Rob, below is a snippet of gnucash's configure.in.  I'm trying to
> figure out why GLIB_CONFIG_BIN and GNOME_CONFIG_BIN are explicitly
> set in line 180 and line 203 respectively.  Is this a bug?  It works
> fine for me with those two lines commented out.

Hmm.  I'm not sure why those are there.  I don't recall putting them
there myself, and at first glance, they appear to make it impossible
to reach the AC_PATH_PROG tests.

So unless someone knows a good reason to keep them in, then they
should probably be removed, but since I haven't had my coffee yet, I
may be missing something :>