More Ideas?

John Strange johns@mail.yourfit.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:23:24 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I just ran into some free time and started using GNUcash, so far so good..
I just wanted to toss around a few ideas that I've seen and think would be a
good idea.

Checkbook stuff:  Mark checks as processed?  This way we could get a report
on what checks have no cleared the bank, it's always good to know that a 2
month old check hasn't cleared and to find out what the hell is going on.

Bill Reminder:  Don't know about ya'll but I'm forgetful as hell when it
comes to what bills I have to pay, maybe a bill reminder of some type..
Maybe a gnucash daemon?  Kinda overkill but would be very nice..

That's it for now, I'm not really much of a programmer yet, working on it
but I will be testing the Quicken stuff as I start to pull .qif formats from
my bank online and integrating it.  Is there a todo list handy for GNUCash
maybe something needs a little work?  Documentation?

Thanks,

John