successfully modified transaction report to use query API

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:32:45 +1000 (EST)

I tracked down my problem to one of my own Scheme-C conversion
functions.  g-wrap is doing something with pointers which I don't
quite understand, and I'll have to discuss with Rob B, but, anyway,
I've got a workaround for now, and everything seems to work just fine.

Have you had a chance to consider how adding the ability to calculate
totals to the Query API might work?

Anyway, I'm pleased to have this working, and as soon as Rob and I
sort out a new g-wrap release I'll send out the patch.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net