Import attempt crashes GnuCash

mikep@crt.com mikep@crt.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:29:33 -0500

If you attempt to import a qif file and do not spell the filename properly
GnuCash will crash when you click on the 'Load file' button. I'm using
version 1.5.  I realize this is a development version.

One thing I'd like to see handled differently is the transaction split.  I
would prefer to see it done more like Quicken does it.  The auto
multi/single line method just clutters up the interface. Of course this is
only my opinion and I realize that I could provide an enhancement and maybe
if I get sometime this year or next I will.  Otherwise, I like it.

Thanks,
Mike