MyOwnBear Newsletter #18

MyOwnBear info@myownbear.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:36:34 -0700

Design your own Teddy Bear!!

MyOwnBear.com (http://www.myownbear.com) is a fun and secure website wh=
ere
you can design your very own Teddy Bear. You can virtually "try on"
different outfits and accessories until your bear is just the way you w=
ant
it.

You can design a princess, a pirate, a cheerleader, an angel, a balleri=
na,
or any one of our other adorable Teddy Bears. It's easy and affordable,=
 and
they make a great gift for yourself or for any occasion.

To start, visit us at: http://www.myownbear.com