Linux World Expo

Rob Walker rob@valinux.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:33:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dave> Hi All, Linas, Rob Browning, Bill Gribble, and myself are going
Dave> to be at the Linux World Expo next week in San Jose as
Dave> representatives of Gnumatic, the company which is supporting the
Dave> development of GnuCash.

Dave> So, if you are planning on attending, please stop by our booth
Dave> and say hello!

If anyone wants to go shooting with us, BSDi and VA are getting
together on the whole Geeks with Guns thing, Wednesday night, we will
meet up at the VA party, and go shooting together.  I will be at the
show also.

rob