gnc-prices complains can't load LWP/UserAgent.pm

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:29:43 +1000 (EST)

Matthew Vanecek writes:
<snip>
 > I rather suspect a problem with gnc-prices or the Perl modules that come
 > with gnucash, since all my other Perl stuffs work, and have worked,
 > fine.  And gnc-prices 1.4.0 worked fine, as well.
 >
 > Unfortunately, my post about this issue went unnoticed.

Dave, rlb, bill, etc. are away at the moment, and I'm not really up to
speed on that part of the code (I tend to stay as far away from perl
as I can :).  I also run Debian, so if it's a problem specific to the
RPM packages I might not be able to help.

With that disclaimer, I'll look around and see what I can find.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net