GLADE file doesn't match sources?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Dec 2000 14:32:39 -0500

Is there any reason that the glade file doesn't match up with the
sources in CVS?  In particular, if I go into src/gnome and type "glade
gnc-dialogs.glade", and then hit 'build', the sources I obtain don't
match the sources in CVS.  Indeed, the sources that glade creates
don't even build!

Is there any reason this is the case?  It turns out the reason for the
compilation failure is a missing widget name (payment_total).

-derek

PS: The reason I was working on this is that I want to make a slight
modification to the QIF importer to allow the user to choose an
existing account for QIF import if the account already exists.