Feature Request

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 02:01:46 -0800

Alan Orndorff writes:
> Not sure what other people will think, BUT...
>
> A while ago I asked if it would be possible to have a Quicken
> feature added to Gnucash.  Basically, if you schedule transactions
> into the future, Gnucash will show the future balance and not
> the current balance.  Quicken will show both.

Just to let you know we haven't forgotten that request, we just have
a very long todo list :) Right now, devel CVS implements the quicken-style
'blue line' that separates past transactions from future trasactions.

I hope to have present/future balances displayed in the next major version
as well.

dave