Performance improvement for xml loads (+comments)

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
07 Dec 2000 16:03:56 -0500

But this is just the same as:

	account_tree = load_file_version_1(filename);
	save_file_version_2(filename2, account_tree);

You're not making an extensible format, you're changing the format
of the data.

-derek