Degrees of Freedom in One-Way Anova by Rows

Phillip J Shelton shelton11@dingoblue.net.au
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:44:58 +1000

This week I will start re-organising the gnumeric functions into better
function class groupings.

Is there anyone who I will need to talk to about with respect to either code
updates they have or the financial library?

Phill