Format implementations

Bruin, Bolke de B.deBruin@tijdbeursmedia.nl
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:00:03 +0100

------_=_NextPart_001_01C06372.46C39BE0

Hi,

I am not totally confident that what I am going to write applies to gnucash
as I am not *really* familiar with the program.
(no flames please, I will have a better look into it) Currently I am working
for a company which delivers stockquotes to
third-parties. Part of this is a Quicken-server implementation.  You might
have seen "Quicken OFX server" passing along
somewhere (freshmeat), I wrote this server.

I would like to know if there is a kind of plug-in system for importing
formats into gnucash. Not only for the quicken format
(I know you can import the qix files; btw are they *american* only?), but a
lot of banks are using different formats too.

Also I am able to provide a fully working ofx-server setup, with 15min
delayed stock-quotes. I don't know if this is
already being done, but let me know if one is needed.
I can give additional information about the (Quicken-)protocol (and
implementation) when desired.

greetz
Bolke de Bruin