File store (was Re: Salutations)

Phillip Shelton shelton@usq.edu.au
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:26:06 +1000

Thus we need to ask our accountants just what happens at the end of an
accounting period.  For I am sure I read somewhere that once an accounting
period is closed then there should be no more changes to that data set. If
an error is found a new transaction in the current period is entered to
correct the error. Or am I totally off the track?

Phill