Schema

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:27:21 -0800

"Phillip Shelton" writes:

> [...]

GnuCash does not keep an explicit list of transactions around.
However, it does provide an api to traverse over each one, hitting
each transaction only once.

In the db, I would imagine that the transactions will almost certainly
have their own table, so there will be an 'explicit' list of them.

dave