Schema

David Merrill dmerrill@lupercalia.net
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:16:11 -0500

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 03:07:35PM +0000, Al Snell wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, David Merrill wrote:
>
> > I'm beginning to work on the database schema for an eventual SQL back
> > end. I am keeping my notes in an ASCII file, which will always be
> > available at http://www.lupercalia.net/schema.txt
>
> Would you like a CVS repository to keep it in? Then other people can
> cooperate in the development?

I would rather keep doing it myself for the moment. I'd like to get it
into the cvs eventually, but not right now. I am encouraging everyone
to cooperate in the development, but I want to manage the changes for
now.

Do you think people feel less able to contribute because I'm doing
this? If so, then by all means put it in cvs!

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Condense soup, not books!