DB design document

David Merrill dmerrill@lupercalia.net
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:22:43 -0500

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 12:08:24PM +1000, Phillip Shelton wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure about Postgres, but in Oracle a date field is really a
date+time field. But I'll change the doc so it's obvious.

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

Let the machine do the dirty work.
		-- "Elements of Programming Style", Kernighan and Ritchie