DB design document

Phillip Shelton shelton@usq.edu.au
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:09:50 +1000

Depends on how you use groupings. Are we going to allow someone to have an
account that is part of credit and part of clothes, part of sport, part of
hobbies ...

There was a question some time ago about being able to get away from having
a tree of accounts and moving to a connected graph.  This was to allow for
different types of reports.

The example was safety clothes for a sport. Was it a clothes expense or a
sport expense and why could it not be both.

Phill