Bug in register display

Clark Jones jones@inficad.com
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:09:10 -0700

A few days ago, I upgraded my box to Mandrake 7.2, and found that included
as part of that distribution is GnuCash 1.4.7 (I'd been using 1.4.0, and
hadn't bothered to upgrade since the older one had fulfilled my immediate
needs).

When I was entering data into the register (two-line mode), I noticed that
when it got to the "Transfer" column the "Account browser"'s scroll bar
was hiding behind the register scroll bar, so was essentially useless.
(Just enough of it was peeking out to be able to tell it was there, but
not enough to easily get onto with the mouse.)  I also couldn't find anything
to "grab onto" to "slide" the "browser" over, and widening the register
window didn't help either.

FWIW, this was using the KDE window manager that is the Mandrake "default".

(I vaguely recall having seen this in 1.4.0, but at the moment it doesn't
seem worth the effort to find out for sure.)

						Clark
--
Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed herein are mine and not necessarily
those of anyone else.  (As if anyone else would want them!)

Internet: jones@inficad.com		RF: KI7TU
ICBM: 33 22' 01" N 111 43' 52" W	Home Page: www.inficad.com/~jones