mailing list alive?

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@mira.net
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:27:29 +1000 (EST)

Jason Rennie writes:

 > Hello,
 >
 > I've sent in two subscribe e-mails in the past two weeks and haven't
 > gotten any response.  Is the GNUCash devel mailing list alive?  What do I
 > need to do to get on it?
Yes, the mailing list is alive.

Try going to the following address to subscribe:

 > I noticed that there's a major network transition going on for GnuCash at
 > the moment.  If these are the cause of the problems, I guess I'll just
 > wait it out...

Yes, there has been a transition going on, and many of the main
developers are away at a conference.  However, the mailing list is
still very much alive - it's just the method of subscription has
changed and we haven't updated the web page to show it.

We're sorry about this - it's just that the webmaster has had to give
up his role very recently (due to circumstances beyond his and our
control), and the other developers haven't had a chance to fix up the
webpage to reflect the change to the mailing lists etc.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net