release

Charles M. Gagnon charlesg@unixrealm.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:59:31 -0400

In case anyone you know is interested...

I just added a section on my website where I make gnucash (as
well as other GNOME packages) available in Solaris 'pkgadd'
format. I currently have 1.4.1 and 1.5.0 available. 1.4.2
should be there soon. They where all compiled on a Solaris 8
machine w/ the 32 bit kernel.

It's only available because I compiled them and I do not
guaranty the results...

Ciao!

--
Charles Gagnon                   | My views are my views and they
http://unixrealm.com             | do not represent those of anybody

   All of you are sick!  All of you should be hospitalized!!
        -- Shaul Yahalom of the Israeli parliament, responding
           to members who suggest King David was gay