compilation problems

Robert Graham Merkel rgmerk@trell.gnumatic.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:02:17 +1000 (EST)

OK, I've found the problem - something's wrong with your configuration
of g-wrap.

Open up /usr/local/bin/g-wrap (it's a guile script).
Go to about line number 52 (NB: the lines are added by me)
and you'll see something like the following:

     50   (let ((executable
     51          (case target-language
     52            ((guile) "/usr/share/g-wrap/g-wrap-guile")
     53            ((rscheme) "/usr/share/g-wrap/g-wrap-rs")
     54            (else #f))))
     55

The paths should point to g-wrap-guile and g-wrap-rs wherever you
installed them, and are obviously pointing to the wrong places.

Locate g-wrap-guile and g-wrap-rs and edit the paths to the right
values (eg if g-wrap-guile is actually in /usr/local/share/g-wrap
line 52 would become
     ((guile) "/usr/local/share/g-wrap/g-wrap-guile")

Like Dave said, something got screwed up when you installed g-wrap.

Robert Merkel	                           rgmerk@mira.net