suse rpm

Gary Bickford garyb@fxt.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 00:55:25 -0700

I'm running Suse 6.4, upgraded from 6.3.  I tried installing g-wrap from the rpm,
but rpm complains that we need 'guile-devel'.  I have guile 1.3.4.  I can't find
guile-devel as an independent entity.  Any suggestions?

TIA

PS - I'm going to be at the O'Reilly Open Source conference in Monterey next week.
Anybody else?  I'll be staying at the Hyatt (yeah, yeah, tough life - paying for it
will be!!)  Is there a GNUcash Birds of a Feather? - Gimme a call at the hotel,
I don't know what room.  I'm registered (or will be) as Gary Bickford.

I'm mainly there to learn about the Apache XML stuff.
GB