interesting file download stats...

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Jul 2000 14:21:36 -0400

To a naive user, 1.5.0 is more recent than 1.4.2, so they will
download the highest number.  Personally, I would put the 1.5
development/unstable releases in a subdirectory called 'devel' or
'unstable' instead of the main directory.  Indeed, we may want:

	/pub/gnucash/
			stable/
				1.2.x...
				1.4.x...
			devel/
				1.3.x...
				1.5.x...

This would alleviate all confusion.  Just make sure that users start
at /pub/gnucash.. Or don't provide an easy link to the 1.5 series ;)

-derek