Interfacing with online bank.

Keith Refson Keith.Refson@earth.ox.ac.uk
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:39:49 +0100 (BST)

One of the UK banks (which I am considering switching my accounts to
-- hence the message) offers the option to interface with Microsoft
Money.  There is apparently no obvious or straightforward way to
download a QIF file (as allowed by my current poor service, poor
value hight-street bank) as the process is apparently entirely managed
by the Microsoft program.

Is there any way that gnucash can interface with such a system?

Keith Refson

--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."