Interfacing with online bank

Terry tboldt@attglobal.net
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:42:35 -0400

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, you wrote:

> The general US crypto laws also apply/applied to plugin or stub
> architectures that allow dropin crypto modules.  I am aware that US
> Crypto restrictions are easing and that financial/banking software has
> some further dispensation.

The US crypto laws now allow unrestricted export of open source crypto posted
to the internet. email notification to a certain US government address within 24
(48?) hours is all that is currently required for posting open source crypto to
the internet. Cannot remember offhand if the email notice is before or after
posting the open source to the internet