addition bug in gnucash 1.4.2 ?!

Poldi Winkler poldiwinkler@ngi.de
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:10:37 +0200

Am Mon, 24 Jul 2000 schrieb Dave:
> Poldi Winkler writes:
> >
> > Hi,
> > in the attached gif-File you will see an addition fault in "Saldo" -
> > 3rd line. It has to be 8.446,81 and not 5.265,00.
> > I have this kind of error the second time (of course with other
> > data) .
>
> Did you change the register sort order using the
> Register->Sortierreihenfolge menu? Right now, GnuCash
> will always display the balance according to the standard
> sorting order, regardless of what order you set.
>
> thanks,
> dave

No, I didn't change the sort order (I use standard order).
But another point. After I have sent the mail to the list I have
changed the date (frome 2000-03-02 to 2000-03-03) and the addition was
correct. Then I changed the date back, and the addition mistake was
there again. Then I have deleted the posting, new input of the
payment and it was OK on 2000-03-02.
Thanks
Poldi