Proposal for modifying gnucash to use exact quantities

Phillip J Shelton shelton@usq.edu.au
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:16:44 +1000

Not really up on what is available my self so my comment is `Are there any engines
out there that already do this type of math?

And would it be safe to say you are looking at some kind of integer math?

Phill