Proposal for modifying gnucash to use exact quantities

Richard Wackerbarth rkw@dataplex.net
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:14:20 -0500

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, Bill Gribble wrote:
> > PLEASE, plan before you implement.

> "plan before you implement"?  Do you want me to start quoting the
> MONTHS of correspondence that led to my most recent proposal?

And you have yet to address the objections that I, and others, have been
raising for an equal period of time.

> I understand that your opinion about the right way to do this differs
> from mine.  Do YOU understand that it's possible to have a different
> opinion from your own that's still been thought out?

I understand that you are INSISTING on implementing a scheme that is much
more complex than that necessary to accomplish the requirement.

Further, it fails to address some important aspects of the problem.

You have repeatedly found excuses to avoid including code that I have
written. What makes you think that I would be willing to help with the elbow
grease when you have led me to feel that any of my efforts will be rejected
and that you are making the task much more difficult than necessary.